Terms and Conditions
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions apply your use of this website. Please read them carefully and ensure that you understand them. You will be asked to agree to these terms before being able to order any Artwork or book workshops from our site. Your use of this website is subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms you must not use or access this website.
Your purchase contract is with Superstreet Gallery. In these Terms and Conditions (Terms), “we”, ”us” and “our” shall be interpreted as referring Superstreet Gallery. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We may amend these Terms from time to time, therefore each time you place an order, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently on the date in the heading above. When we refer, in these Terms, to “in writing”, this will include e-mail.
ABOUT SUPERSTREET GALLERY
We operate the website www.superstreetgallery.com. Our address is office is 88 Hough Green, Chester, CH4 8JW, UK.
Contacting us: You can write to us at 88 Hough Green, Chester, CH4 8JW, email us at email@example.com or telephone us at +44(0)1244 291209. If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or the date following the date of posting.
The images of the Artworks on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Artworks. Your Artworks may vary slightly from those images.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All images, audio clips and video, is the property of Superstreet Gallery or its content suppliers and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as an information and shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site without the permission of Superstreet Gallery is strictly prohibited.
Licence to use this website is granted limited to the following: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
Without express consent you must not:
republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business or to your clients for presentation only.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OUR TERMS OF SALE
This is the information you require to know when considering buying from our online collection
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the sale of all goods online between Superstreet Gallery and whose principal place of business is at Superstreet Gallery, 88 Hough Green, Chester CH4 8JW England, United Kingdom (“we/us”) and any visitors (“you”) to the website at www.superstreetgallery.com (“Site”). For all pre- and post-sale enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01244 291209 during office hours.
- We may contract with you either as agent of the relevant artist(s) or as principal if we are the seller. Please see these Terms and Conditions for further details.
- No contract shall exist between you and us for the sale of any goods until we accept your order after payment online, confirming receipt and acceptance of the order.
- By placing an order for any goods with age restrictions, you declare that you are age eighteen or over in order to purchase the goods.
- The price and description of the goods are displayed on our Site. Such information is subject to change without notice.
- The price you shall pay for the goods is the price displayed on our Site at the time we receive your order. The price of the goods is inclusive of VAT if the artist is registered for VAT or if we contract with you as principal. You may choose to pay by credit/debit card or by PayPal.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- Any goods ordered will be delivered at no extra cost to your address in the United Kingdom. If your address is outside of the mainland UK, delivery charges will apply – please contact us for further information. If you wish to collect the goods from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We endeavour to ensure that all of the items shown on the Site are accurately represented. There may, however, be some slight variations (and this should be expected) between what you see and what you receive in any order, which you agree to accept, provided the variations are not substantial. We may correct any typographical or other errors or omissions in any online entry, sales literature, quotation or other online document relating to the sale of the goods without any liability to you.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure by using a third party payment provider whom we believe uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, making our pages secure. Accordingly, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information, either on our Site or our payment provider’s.
- The price of the goods is payable in full at point of sale.
- Receipts for payment will be sent by email after payment for any purchases made online from the Site. All goods remain our property until payment is received from you.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- If we are unable, for any reason, to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of providing you with substitute goods of equivalent quality and price. If you choose to receive the substitute goods, we shall pay for the cost of you returning the substitute goods to us under your right to cancel. If you have already paid for the goods and choose not to receive substitute goods, a full refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within fourteen days, beginning with the day on which your notice of cancellation was given.
- Delivery can only be made to the mainland UK. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within thirty days of your order. If we are unable to deliver the goods within thirty days of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund or re-credit for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address given by you for delivery at the time you place the order. If there is no-one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- We will bear the risk of the goods delivered to you whilst in transit, unless you have chosen your own courier, in which case the risk will pass when we have delivered the goods to your chosen courier.
- Where you have elected to collect the goods, you must pick them up within two weeks of the date of purchase, otherwise they will be delivered to you.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You may cancel an order for goods for any reason within fourteen working days, beginning with the day after the day on which you received the goods.
- If you cancel an order within this timeframe, you should notify us in writing at the email address given in clause 1 or by using the cancellation form set out in the Schedule below and emailing it to us at the above address. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- When returning goods, it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to see that the goods are not damaged, either whilst in your possession or in transit back to us and are received by us at our address for returns, as displayed on the Site and in the cancellation notice set out in the Schedule below. We reserve the right to deduct a charge to put the item back into the condition in which it was sold where it has been damaged or is showing signs of wear and tear.
- You must return the goods within fourteen days of cancellation and at your own expense. We shall provide a full refund for goods returned or cancelled in accordance with these Terms as soon as possible and in any event within a period not exceeding fourteen days of receiving the goods back or proof that they have been sent back (whichever earlier). Any other refund not satisfying the above conditions will be made at our discretion only. Your statutory rights are not affected. Please see the Schedule for details of the form which needs to be filled out in order to cancel your order (although it is not essential to use our form).
24. In some cases, we work with external suppliers to provide certain services, such as payment processing. All data is transferred securely and all external suppliers have signed data processing and confidentiality agreements with us.
25. We will never sell, rent or exchange your details with any third parties outside of Superstreet Gallery.
26. From time to time, we would like to contact you with details of, and invitations to, other events and exhibitions at Seperstreet Gallery and to send you other Superstreet Gallery marketing and fundraising materials. We will never do so without your consent, which can be given when you place your order for goods. You can opt-out or update your consent to receive these communications at any time in the future by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Superstreet Gallery, 88 Hough Green, Chester, CH4 8JW You can also opt-out from all future emails via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our emails.
27. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal details. You may also instruct us to provide you with any personal information which we hold about you through making a Subject Access Request. Such requests have to be made in writing. To make a request contact us at email@example.com or by post to Superstreet Gallery, 88 Hough Green, Chester, CH4 8JW.
- The goods are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for three months from delivery. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval. This warranty does not affect the your rights as a consumer.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, please email us at the address given above.
- If either you or we are in breach of these Terms, neither of us will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach and shall not in any event include losses related to any business of yours such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The entire liability of either you or us in respect of any claim in connection with these Terms shall not exceed the price paid for the goods in question.
- We shall not be liable to you for any failure to deliver the goods that have been ordered by you or any delay, damage or defect to the goods collected which is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions and any sale of goods to which they apply and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters arising from these Terms.
WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your place on the workshop is only guaranteed once we have received payment in full.
- Cancellations – please notify us as soon as possible if you need to cancel a place, where the ‘workshop date’ is the first date if it’s multiple-date workshop:
- Cancellations more than 14 days prior to the workshop date will be entitled to a full refund – or the option to transfer to another available date or workshop.
- Cancellations between 14 days and three days of the day of the workshop will be entitled to 50% refund – the option to transfer to an alternative date will not be possible).
- Cancellations within 3 days of the workshop date will not be entitled to a refund – the option to transfer to an alternative date will not be possible).
- In the unlikely event of the minimum 5 places not being filled, we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule the workshop – we will contact you accordingly.
- We request that you complete a registration form on booking,
- At the end of the session we wire you to complete a feedback form to help us review our service and meet participant’s needs.
- Superstreet Art Gallery cannot be held responsible for loss of or damage to any personal belongings during the workshop. Please wear suitable clothing for the workshop you are attending.
- Superstreet Art Gallery will retain the copyright of all learning materials provided on the day and these will be given to Participants for their sole use, not to be reused for any further demonstrative or educational means.
- Participants are allowed to take home all the work they created in the workshop.
- In the unlikely event that Superstreet Gallery have to cancel a workshop/event you will receive a full refund or be able to transfer to another workshop/event.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We amend these Terms from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated and which Terms were changed.
Every time you order Artworks from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us
We may revise these Terms as they apply to an order which you have already made if that is necessary to reflect a change in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Artworks or just the Artworks you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Artworks you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.